When you run a Deal Search with specific criteria, you can schedule it to automatically send you an email with new, relevant deals. That way, you can set it and forget it and make sure you don't miss a thing.
There are a multitude of search criteria to choose from so you can get as specific as you wish. In this case, we will search for early stage internet deals in New York.
Step 1 – Log in to CB Insights
- Click on Search, and then Deal Search.
Step 2 – Define Your Search Criteria
- Over to the left, choose the relevant filters. In this case:
- Company Industries is “Internet”
- Geography is “New York”
- Investment stage is “Seed/Angel” and “Series A”
- Next click “See results,” which will generate your company list.
Step 3 – Create Email Alerts
- Click "Create Email Alerts" at the top of the filtering criteria.
- When you click “Create Email Alerts,” you will be given the option to pick the frequency with which new deals are sent to your email in a mobile friendly format and with an attached Excel file.
- Your Excel file will have all the data columns you have selected in Deal Search. If you'd like to add more columns, click "Add more columns" to the right above the results.
- You will not be sent the deals from your original search.
- Each deal that gets sent to you will decrement 1 from your team's total consumption limit.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com.