CB Insights’ company profiles can give you an in-depth look at a company’s investors, as well as its funding history.
For this example, let’s look at AirBnB’s company profile and financing.
Step 1 - Log in to CB Insights
- At the top right, search a company name to go to their profile.
Step 2 - View the Funding History Timeline
- The company’s funding history timeline can be seen on the Dashboard. The timeline outlines each funding the company has received and shows the investment round, amount and year (the exact date can be found in the next step). You can also see the company’s total funding and time since its last funding.
Step 3 - Go to Financing tab
- In the Financing tab, you’ll see a list of all of the company’s investors and the rounds those investors participated in.
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see round by round details. Where available, valuation and sales data is provided, as well as price to sales multiples.
- If you click on an investor, you’ll be taken to that individual Investor Profile page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com.