When you do a Deal Search, you can easily export your results to an Excel file.
There are a multitude of search criteria to choose from so you can get as specific as you wish. In this case, let’s look at the New York’s early stage internet companies.
Step 1 – Log in to CB Insights
Step 2 – Define Your Search Criteria
- Over to the left, choose the relevant filters. In this case:
- Company Industries is “Internet”
- Investment stage is “Seed/Angel” and “Series A”
- Geography is “New York”
- Next click “See results,” which will show you the results that match your filtering criteria.
Step 3 – Export Your List
- You can select the box to the left of the companies that interest you, or you select the box next to the "Company" column to select all visible results. Then, you can click in the orange bar that will appear to select all results from the search.
- Click “Download to Excel.”
- Your Excel file will have all the data columns you have selected in Deal Search. If you'd like to add more columns, click "Add more columns" to the right above the results.
- You will be asked to confirm the download, so you can see exactly how many downloads you’ll use.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.