If you search for deals or companies with specific criteria, you can save the resulting list of companies, and have all the related news aggregated into one place.
There are a multitude of search criteria to choose from so you can get as specific as you wish. In this case, let’s look at the financing activity for New York’s early stage internet companies.
Step 1 – Log in to CB Insights
Step 2 – Define Your Search Criteria
- Over to the left, choose the relevant filters. In this case:
- Company Industries is “Internet”
- Investment stage is “Seed/Angel” and “Series A”
- Geography is “New York”
- Next click “See results,” which will show you the results that match your filtering criteria.
Step 3 – Make Your List
- You can select the box to the left of the companies that interest you.
- Click “Add to list” to either add these companies to an existing list, or to create a new one.
- If you create a new list, a pop-up will ask you to name it.
- You can share the list directly from the pop-up window or from any screen by clicking on Analytics & Research - Private List Analytics, and then the blue arrow next to your Private List.
- You can also share Private Company Lists from the Private List Analytics page. From any screen, click on Analytics & Research - Private List Analytics, and then select your Private List. You will be directed to the Company News tab of your Private List Analytics and can share your list by selecting the arrow located to the right of the title of your Private Company List.
- You can also search within your own Private Company Lists by using the filters in Deal Search and Company Search.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com.