By viewing an investor profile, you can get detailed information about a firm’s investments.
For this example, let’s look at Andreessen Horowitz’s profile.
Step 1 - Log in to CB Insights
- At the top right, search an investor name to go to their profile.
Step 2 - Go to Investments tab
- Once on the investor’s profile page, click on the Investments tab.
- First you’ll see a timeline of investments & acquisitions.
- You’ll also see details on each investment below, including the company, funding amount, round, co-investors, whether it was a new or follow-on deal, and press mentions.
- You can click on any company or co-investor to be taken to their individual profile page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at [email protected].