On the MyCBI homepage, you can see multiple feeds of company activity at once. You can also create a customized feed, so that every time you log in you see relevant company financing, exit and media activity.
In this example, let’s build a feed of New York’s early stage internet companies.
Step 1 – Log in to CB Insights
- Click on Search, and then Deal Search.
Step 2 – Define Your Search Criteria
- Over to the left, choose the relevant filters. In this case:
- Company Industries is “Internet”
- Geography is “New York”
- Investment stage is “Seed/Angel” and “Series A”
- Next click “See results,” which will show you the results that match your filtering criteria.
Step 3 – Save Your Search
- At the top of the filtering criteria, click “Save Search & Create Feed.”
- A popup will ask you to name the search.
- Note that you can also schedule the search so you can have any new deals fitting your criteria sent automatically to your inbox.
Step 4 – View Your Feed
- Click in the upper left corner to go back to MyCBI.
- Your saved search will automatically be a new feed.
- You can hide a feed by clicking the X in the upper right corner of each feed.
- You can select a hidden saved search by clicking in the bottom left corner of the MyCBI page.
Now you know how to customize the MyCBI page so that you can stay on top of all the activity of the companies you care about. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us [email protected]