When you do a Deal Search, you can easily share the search’s URL with your colleagues that have CB Insights access so they can see the same filtering criteria and results.
There are a multitude of search criteria to choose from so you can get as specific as you wish. In this case, let’s look at the New York’s early stage internet companies.
Step 1 – Log in to CB Insights
Step 2 – Define Your Search Criteria
- Over to the left, choose the relevant filters. In this case:
- Company Industries is “Internet”
- Investment stage is “Seed/Angel” and “Series A”
- Geography is “New York”
- Next click “See results,” which will show you the results that match your filtering criteria.
Step 3 – Share Your Search
- Either copy the URL from your browser and email to a colleague with a CB Insights account (this is how you would have to do it from a Company Search), or click “Share this search.”
Now you know how to share your search. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at [email protected]